Comfortex Mezzo Motorized Skylight Shades | Ease, Privacy, Light Control, Convenience and Reliability
- Open and close your Mezzo Skylight Shades with the touch of a button.
- No more fiddling with cords or manually adjusting each skylight shade to you favorite position.
- Save on heating and cooling bills and minimize fading of furniture and carpet.
- Mezzo Motorized Skylight Shades are radio frequency controlled. The Simplicity wireless remote control operates individual or groups of shades.Designer Metallic Hardware
All Mezzo Motorized Skylight Shades come with white side channels and rails.
- Minimum Width: 18″
- Maximum Width: 48″
- Minimum Length: 12″
- Maximum Length: 72″
- Inside Mount Applications only.
To view all hardware options click here
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Choose from 3 Power options
DC Power Supply
The DC Power Supply is an alternative to a battery wand. Each 12 volt power supply can power a single skylight shade. The DC power supply is white and comes with an 80â€ wire. Requires standard power outlet to operate shade.
Solar Recharge Upgrade
Instead of disposable Alkaline or Lithium batteries, harness the power of the sun to recharge batteries! The Simplicity solar panel converts the sun’s light into electrical energy. Great for out of reach applications.
Mezzo Skylight Solar Optimum Application
- Full direct sunlight (minium 4-6 hours per day) to maintain full charge. Based on one operation cycle per day (one open, one close).
- Solar panel will charge batteries even without direct sunlight. Ambient light will charge the batteries but at a slower rate.
- Excessive duration of cloudy weather will impact the rate of charge.
- A battery charger is available if you find that your application does not provide sufficient solar energy to maintain a full charge.
- If your application does not maintain a consistent full charge, the solar energy will continue to trickle charge your batteries and your charge will last much longer then using standard Alkaline or Lithium batteries.
Solar Optimum Application
Mezzo Motorized Skylight Shades are available with the fabrics in the following collections:
- Premiere Light Filtering and Blackout
- Linen Weave
- Silk Essence
- Symphony Light Filtering and Blackout
- Debut Light Filtering, 3/4″ Light Filtering and Double Cell Light Filtering
- Virtuoso Light Filtering and Blackout
- Baritone Light Filtering and Blackout
See your local Comfortex Window Fashions dealer for physical samples.
Cleaning Light Filtering Fabrics:
Light filtering cellular fabric is easy to care for. Regular dusting with a feather duster or vacuum cleaner brush is recommended. Most stains can be blotted with a damp sponge and mild detergent. For problem stains, the shade can be removed from the installation brackets and soaked in warm water. When damp, raise shade tightly to recrisp pleats. Before using anything stronger than mild detergent and lukewarm water, test an unobtrusive corner of the shade.
Cleaning Blackout Fabrics:
Our blackout cellular fabrics are inherently anti-static and repel dust, but occasional cleaning may be necessary to keep the fabrics clean and bright. The fabric can be dusted with a soft, clean cloth, feather duster or lightly vacuumed with a soft brush attachment. To spot clean, use a cloth or sponge dipped in a light solution of lukewarm water and clear dish detergent and lightly dab. Do not scrub the surface. Rinse thoroughly. Complete immersion is not recommended.
For additional advice on care or cleaning, please contact our Technical Service Department at (800) 843-4151.