Cleaning & Care
Envision™ Roller ShadesScroll down for a full description of hardware options by product. For visual representations of the various hardware options available click here.
Hardware OptionsEnvision™ Roller Shades come in the following hardware options:
- Standard Roller: On a standard roller shade, the roller tube is visible when the fabric rolls off the back. Raise and lower standard roller shades with cord loop operation.
- Reverse Roll: For a uniform appearance, choose the reverse roll option on standard roller shades. The fabric rotates off the front of the roller tube, hiding the roller.
- Cordless Deco-Bar: This cord-free system raises and lowers shades with one tug on the bottom rail. Choose from white or black hardware. Select a decorative pull to make operation easier and keep your shades cleaner. All cordless shades include a clear plastic grip as an optional attachment.
- Fabric Insert Designer Cassette Cordless and Cord Loop: Conceal the roller tube with the Designer Cassette head rail for an elegant look with clean lines. Available in white, black and oil rubbed bronze, every head rail also comes with a matching fabric insert strip. All cordless shades include a clear plastic grip as an optional attachment.
- Fabric Wrapped & Smooth Faced Designer Cassette Cordless and Cord Loop: The Fabric Wrapped Designer Cassette creates a completely seamless look to conceal operating components and blends in perfectly with your roller shade. Not available with solar screen fabrics. Smooth Faced Designer Cassette head rails provide a contemporary look while concealing the shade's hardware components. Choose from white, oil rubbed bronze or black to complement your room or your fabric selection. All cordless shades include a clear plastic grip as an optional attachment.
- Single Cord Operator: This Single Cord Operator system is an alternative to cord loop operated shades to enhance child safety. A color coordinated cord and tassel is standard with all single cord operator shades. This system is available with Designer Cassette with Insert Strip, Designer Cassette with Smooth Face and Designer Cassette with Fabric Wrap.
- Power touch Cordless Motorized Wand with Touch and Go Feature for Roller Shades: An innovative hybrid between cordless and motorized options, the wand and pendant operation is attached to every shade and lifts and lowers the shade with the touch of a button. With its quick touch and go feature, it's perfect for any space with children, pets, or larger shades.
- Motorization: A motorized lift system raises and lowers one shade or a group of shades with the push of a button. Radio-frequency motorization is excellent for any space with large windows, multiple windows, or for the simple convenience and child-safe method of operating shades. Available with: Standard Roller, Designer Cassette options and 3" Fascia.
- 3" & 4" Fascia Standard roller and Motorization: With clean lines and smooth metallic hardware, the 3 and 4-inch fascia placed in front of standard roller shades conceals the roller hardware and protects the fabric when the shade is fully raised. This is the perfect option to achieve a very contemporary look in any space. Available in white, vanilla, black, bronze or brushed aluminum.
Bottom RailsThe standard bottom rail is fabric wrapped with clear end caps. For a modern look, select an exposed bottom rail in white, black, vanilla, bronze or brushed Aluminum.
Cord - Free OptionsCord-free options for safety and a streamlined style can be found on these rollers:
- Cordless Deco-Bar Roller Shades
- Cordless Roller Shades with Fabric Insert Designer Cassette
- Cordless Roller Shades with Fabric Wrapped Designer Cassette
- Cordless Roller Shades with Smooth Faced Designer Cassette
- Cordless Motorized Wand Roller Shades
- Motorized Roller Shades