Envision™ Roller Shades enhance the decor in any room allowing you to enjoy your surroundings. Used alone or paired with curtains or draperies, roller shades complement both traditional and contemporary furnishings.
Envision™ Roller Shades
Scroll down for a full description of hardware options by product. For visual representations of the various hardware options available click here.
Envision™ Roller Shades come in the following hardware options:
- Standard Roller: On a standard roller shade, the roller tube is visible when the fabric rolls off the back. Raise and lower standard roller shades with cord loop operation.
- Reverse Roll: For a uniform appearance, choose the reverse roll option on standard roller shades. The fabric rotates off the front of the roller tube, hiding the roller.
- Cordless Deco-Bar: This cord-free system raises and lowers shades with one tug on the bottom rail. Choose from white or black hardware. Select a decorative pull to make operation easier and keep your shades cleaner. All cordless shades include a clear plastic grip as an optional attachment.
- Fabric Insert Designer Cassette Cordless and Cord Loop: Conceal the roller tube with the Designer Cassette head rail for an elegant look with clean lines. Available in white, black and oil rubbed bronze, every head rail also comes with a matching fabric insert strip. All cordless shades include a clear plastic grip as an optional attachment.
- Fabric Wrapped & Smooth Faced Designer Cassette Cordless and Cord Loop: The Fabric Wrapped Designer Cassette creates a completely seamless look to conceal operating components and blends in perfectly with your roller shade. Not available with solar screen fabrics.
Smooth Faced Designer Cassette head rails provide a contemporary look while concealing the shade’s hardware components. Choose from white, oil rubbed bronze or black to complement your room or your fabric selection. All cordless shades include a clear plastic grip as an optional attachment.
- Single Cord Operator: This Single Cord Operator system is an alternative to cord loop operated shades to enhance child safety. A color coordinated cord and tassel is standard with all single cord operator shades. This system is available with Designer Cassette with Insert Strip, Designer Cassette with Smooth Face and Designer Cassette with Fabric Wrap.
- Power touch Cordless Motorized Wand with Touch and Go Feature for Roller Shades: An innovative hybrid between cordless and motorized options, the wand and pendant operation is attached to every shade and lifts and lowers the shade with the touch of a button. With its quick touch and go feature, it’s perfect for any space with children, pets, or larger shades.
- Motorization: A motorized lift system raises and lowers one shade or a group of shades with the push of a button. Radio-frequency motorization is excellent for any space with large windows, multiple windows, or for the simple convenience and child-safe method of operating shades. Available with: Standard Roller, Designer Cassette options and 3″ Fascia.
- 3″ & 4″ Fascia Standard roller and Motorization: With clean lines and smooth metallic hardware, the 3 and 4-inch fascia placed in front of standard roller shades conceals the roller hardware and protects the fabric when the shade is fully raised. This is the perfect option to achieve a very contemporary look in any space. Available in white, vanilla, black, bronze or brushed aluminum.
The standard bottom rail is fabric wrapped with clear end caps. For a modern look, select an exposed bottom rail in white, black, vanilla, bronze or brushed Aluminum.
Cord Free Options
Cord-free options for safety and a streamlined style can be found on these rollers:
- Cordless Deco-Bar Roller Shades
- Cordless Roller Shades with Fabric Insert Designer Cassette
- Cordless Roller Shades with Fabric Wrapped Designer Cassette
- Cordless Roller Shades with Smooth Faced Designer Cassette
- Cordless Motorized Wand Roller Shades
- Motorized Roller Shades
Highlights Cornice Valance
Elevate your windows to a whole new level of design with the award-winning Highlights Cornice Valance from Comfortex.
Decorative pulls maintain cleanliness and add an enhancing accent to any roller shade. Shade pulls are available in wooden balls, wooden tassels, beehive pulls and cylinder pulls.
Add a stylish accent with bottom banding fabric placed above the bottom rail. With over 25 different styles to choose from, there is sure to be an option for any style.
To view all hardware options click here
Climate Control Screens
Solar screens are available in a wide breadth of colors, styles, openness factors and performance levels. Click here to view a comprehensive brochure that briefly explains each category of solar screens available and provides helpful tips to guide you in selecting the screen that’s right for your home.
To learn more about surface temperature and solar heat gain when selecting solar screen, watch the video and see for yourself the benefits of Comfortex’s line of Climate Control Screens.
Many Envision™ fabrics have been certified according to the GREENGUARD Certification Program for Low Emitting Products!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Envision™ Roller Shades are available in a variety of colors and styles. Due to variances among color computer monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be the exact colors of our products.
See your local Comfortex Window Fashions dealer for physical samples.
Phifer Sheerweave 5000
Phifer Sheerweave 4700 & 5000
EnviroScreen & Silver Screen
Climate Control Screens | Solar Flair 5% Open
Climate Control Screens | Mermet E-Screen with KOOLBLACK 3% & 5% Open
Climate Control Screen | Mermet E-Screen 5% & 10% Open
Phifer Sheerweave 7000 | Blackout – 0% Open
Mermet M-Screen 3% & 5% Open
Phifer Sheerweave 2360, 2390,2410 & 2500 | 1%, 3%, 5% & 10% Open
Classic & Classic Duplex
Arietta & Amore Light Filtering
Novara & Verona Blackout
Geneve & Papyrus Linen Light Filtering
Mermet S-Screen Deco 4% Open
Mermet M-Screen Deco 5% Open
Serenity Light Filtering & Blackout
Regency Light Filtering & Blackout
Novella Light Filtering & Blackout
Enigma Light Filtering & Blackout
Sylvan Light Filtering & Blackout
Camille & Calista Light Filtering
Mistique, Celestina & Celestina Blackout
Sanibel & Salinas Light Filtering
Polynesian Sands Light Filtering
South Pacific Stripe Light Filtering
Aspen & Sahara Light Filtering
Flourish & Helena Filtering & Blackout
Haven & Harvest Light Filtering & Blackout
Cleaning and Care of Envision™ Fabrics
Occasional light vacuuming with a soft bristle attachment or gentle feather dusting is all that is required to keep Envision Roman Shades looking fresh and neat. The soft fabrics that are available with this system may need occasional steaming, especially if shades remain in the raised position on a regular basis and the tear drop folds settle in.
Cleaning and Care of Envision™ Solar Screen Fabrics
Occasional light vacuuming with a soft bristle attachment or gentle feather dusting is all that is required to keep Envision Roller Shades looking fresh and neat. Most fabrics may also be ultrasonically cleaned, SilverScreen™ fabrics are easy to maintain. Dust can be removed with a soft feather duster or by vacuuming with a soft brush at the lowest position. When intensive cleaning is required, the colored (room) side can be cleaned with a wet cloth. NEVER use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner (such as Windex®) on SilverScreen fabrics or allow those cleaners to come into contact with the silver side of the shade.
SilverScreen™ fabric cannot be ultrasonically cleaned
Sunscreen fabrics are easy to maintain and only require occasional vacuuming with a soft brush attachment or washing with mild soap. Soak a sponge or damp cloth with the soapy solution and gently wipe or blot the stain from the fabric. To dry, allow the shade to air dry completely before raising.
For additional advice on care or cleaning, please contact our Technical Service Department at (800) 843-4151.
Adorn the bottom edge of your Envision Roller Shades with beautiful Bottom Bandings or decorative pulls. Give your shade a splash of color with a Bottom Band to compliment your fabric selection or add a stylish twist with a decorative pull for easy operation of your shade. You may also choose to mix and match the two options together to create your own unique window shade.
Envision Roller Shades are available with Bottom Banding, decorative pulls or the combination of the two on shades up to 96″ in width.
See your local Comfortex Window Fashions dealer for physical samples.