Comfortex Cellular Shades are available with the convenience and safety of Simplicity Radio Frequency (RF) Motorization Lift System and Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization. Click here for the Simplicity Motorization Flyer. Comfortex Motorized Cellular Shadess are Certified Best For Kids.
Radio Frequency control eliminates the need to point or aim the remote at the shade. This provides for more enhanced control of individual or groups of window coverings with the single press of a button, even from another room!
With Radio Frequency Motors it’s possible to combine hand held remotes, wireless wall switches and programmable timers for powerful control.
Motorization of your cellular shade offers easy, remote control operation of your cellular shades using Simplicity motors and controls. Modern convenience without any operating cords. They operate smoothly without the loose cords that can ensnare children and pets.
Also offering the new Mezzo Motorized Skylight Shades.
For a shade that is as convenient and safe as it is stylish, we offer Cellular Shades with motorization capabilities. Available with Global Hardware, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel and fabric wrapped hardware.
Comfortex Window Fashions with Simplicity Radio Frequency (RF) Motorization Lift Systems and Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization provides the ultimate in reliability, functionality and convenience.
Choose from a variety of style and control options for a motorized solution that meets your needs.
- Rechargeable Motorization Option Available: Simplicity Shadings can be powered by a discrete and easy to use custom rechargeable battery pack.
Click here for more information.
- Many Style Options: Motorization is available with a wide variety of Comfortex Window Fashions in many styles, fabric textures and colors.
- Easy Operation: Raise, lower and tilt Comfortex Window Fashions with a touch of a button. It’s no longer a hassle.
- Control Options: Set your system to operate one shade or a group of shades at a time.
- Child Safety: Motorized shades eliminates dangling lift cords that can hurt curious kids and pets. Motorization allows shades to be operated with a push of a button.
- Functionality: By merely pushing a button, Comfortex Window Fashions can be opened or closed on demand to provide privacy when you want it and light control when you need it.
- Safety: Motorization eliminates dangling cords which can be dangerous to small children and pets.
Soft Fabrics, Unique Performance
Our cellular fabric is a non woven polyester You’ll benefit from:
- UV Protection: nearly 100% of harmful UV rays are blocked
- Easy Cleaning: durable, washable, dust resistant, will not fray or fade
- Pleat retention: Your shade retains its beautiful look
- Color Choices: Choose from a variety of colors and fabrics
- Compact stacking height: The crisp pleats raise to a small, unobtrusive stack
With motorization you can choose from:
- Global Head Rail
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Head Rail
- Brushed Nickel Head Rail
- Fabric Wrapped Hardware
- Now Standard! Motorized Shades come with color cordinated head rail and end caps on all hardware options.
Highlights Cornice Valance
Elevate your windows to a whole new level of design with the award-winning Highlights Cornice Valance from Comfortex.
To view all hardware options click here
Certified Best for Kids
Motorized Cellular Shades have been Certified Best For Kids by the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA).
Comfortex’s Green Mission
Comfortex strives to be environmentally responsible in all of our business practices. We strive to use responsible materals that minimize impact on the environment, employ green manufacturing processes that reduce waste, and offer custom window shades that help increase energy efficiency.
Many of our Cellular fabrics have been certified according to the GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification Program and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Certification Program for Low Emitting Products! Look at specfic fabrics in the Cellular section to view certificates of compliance.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Global hardware: Motorized Shades come with color cordinated head rail and end caps.
- Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze Metallic Upgrade:Create a designer look with the Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware on your Cellular shades. Perfect for coordinating with appliances or other home furnishing fixtures.
- Designer Brushed Nickel Metallic Hardware: Complement your fine furishings and metallic finishes in your home with this designer accent.
- Fabric Wrapped Hardware Upgrade:The fabric used to cover the rail is the same fabric as the shade. Head and bottom rails will be fitted with color coordinated end caps.
- Radio Frequency: eliminates the need to point or aim the remote at a window covering or group of coverings to raise or lower the shades.
- Simplicity Motorization and Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization: is simple and straight forward with hand-held remote.
- Simplicity 5 Channel remote: The Remote Control has five individual channels, plus a “Select All” setting to operate all shades simultaneously. Simplicity remotes and holders are black. The remote comes with a holder which can be mounted to a wall for easy storage. The range of the remote is approximately 80 feet.
- Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization: Simplicity Blinds can be powered by a discrete and easy to use custom rechargeable battery pack. Simplicity Blinds can be operated for up to one full year on a single charge. And, you can recharge the batteries up to 500 times! Simply plug the charger into the charging port on the shading and plug into a standard household outlet to recharge overnight. Click here for downloadable flyer.
All Comfortex Cellular Shades are designed to be durable, easily cared for and easily cleaned. Our non-woven fabrics are inherently anti-static and repel dust but occasional feather dusting or vacuuming keep the fabrics clean and bright. Spills and stains can be lightly blotted with a cloth or damp sponge.
Comfortex Cellular Shades may also be ultrasonically cleaned.
For additional advice on care or cleaning, please contact our Technical Service Department at (800) 843-4151.